General Manager – Bar&Beyond Kings Lynn
REKOM UK are looking for a passionate General Manager for Bar&Beyond Kings Lynn.
The venue, formerly Chicago’s, was refurbished into Bar&Beyond in 2017. With a capacity of 550, the venue consists of a bar delivering fresh cocktails, and in Beyond, a host of bookable VIP booths, an outside terrace and a mix of local and national DJ’s all generating a fantastic atmosphere in the best club room in Kings Lynn.
What can you do for us?
We are looking for a forward-thinking General Manager who will demonstrate;
· Outstanding venue standards.
· An ability to grow admissions and revenue including pre-booked tickets and VIP booths.
· Fit seamlessly into a fun, creative and professional culture.
· Excellent knowledge of financial management including profit and loss and forecasting.
· Understanding of all social media platforms resulting in venue marketing plans.
· Leadership of a team of frontline staff and support managers.
· The ability to operate within REKOM’s company policies and procedures in addition to
operating within the conditions of the premises license.
What can we do for you?
REKOM UK is a national business that focuses on local decision making. With a HUB office support network, our management teams are given the full support to maximise their business performance. We can;
· Offer an annual salary between £35k – £45k depending on experience.
· An industry leading Bonus scheme and other benefits.
· You will join the largest late-night operator in Denmark, Norway, Finland and the UK.
· We will supply many support functions via our HUB office and senior management team to help you on your journey with us.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK and hold a Personal License.
This is a full time, permanent role. The role requires flexibility as business needs will differ from week to week. This is by no means a 9 to 5 role and all applicants should take this into consideration. Our team love what they do! We have a passion for providing an experience second to none. We look to our leaders to feel the same way and ensure this passion is installed throughout the business.
Excellent rates of pay, training, benefits, and opportunity for progression available!
To apply, please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.