As the largest bar and club operator in the UK, we know how vital great relationships are – with our guests, our employees and our partners. As a result, we take real pride in our partnerships and enjoy working closely with great organisations to ensure that REKOM UK stays at the forefront of the late-night industry.
In March 2016, REKOM UK led by Chief Executive Peter Marks, picked up three awards at the Publican Awards, winning ‘Best Late Night Operator’, ‘Best Pub Operations Team’ and ‘Responsible Retailer of the Year’, showcasing the results of the hard work put in by the team.
The Special Icon Award was presented by the ALMR to REKOM UK Group chief executive Peter Marks for his outstanding contribution to the UK’s late-night hospitality sector in 2016.
Late-night Economy Market Research:
- Our dancefloors are filled with over 154,000 dancing feet every Saturday night.
- Our venues have a social media fan base of over 1.2 million people and growing.
- 98,000 users of the UKCN branded mobile app for Android and IOS devices.
- 777 performances from the biggest DJs, artists and PAs in the industry over the past 12 months.
- Smirnoff Big Night Out events are attended by over 440,000 visitors per year.